Wageningen University & Research organises this free webinar series together with the nova-Institute. In four days participants get an update of scientific knowledge, insights and developments in the market which help to develop a business strategy.
- The series starts on Monday 11 October with two contributions on future carbon demand and the transition to new, renewable carbon sources.
- Thursday 14 October is dedicated to developments in CO2-based products and chemical recycling.
- On Tuesday 19 October, experts discuss the future of refineries and large-scale chemical production sites. How will they remain intact without fossil raw materials? The day will also focus on the latest developments in policy on circularity and plastics.
- Friday 22 October will start with two webinars on the future use of food and non-food crops by the industry. The webinar series will conclude with two contributions on promising applications for biodegradable plastics.
Participation in the individual webinars or the entire series is free. Registration in advance is required. The full programme is available as a pdf.
- Agenda 11 October (webinars 1 & 2)
- Agenda 14 October (webinars 3 & 4)
- Agenda 19 October (webinars 5 & 6)
- Agenda 22 October (webinars 7 & 8)
Image: Chokniti Khongchum/Shutterstock