Annick joined Cefic’s Innovation department in August 2022. Her responsibilities include Circularity and Chemical Recycling, and associated innovation programs. She has spent over 30 years of her professional career in the chemical industry, in a broad range of leadership positions in R&D, Product Line Management and Operations. Annick holds a Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Leuven (KUL) in Belgium.
Confirmed Speakers also include:
- Drea Berghorst, Managing Director, Plastics Europe (Conference Chair)
- Rupert Schnell, Head of Polymer Circularity, Evonik
- Christian Detrois, Senior Packaging Expert, Nestlé
- Przemek Olszynski, Senior Business & Technology Manager, KBR
- Xavier Milcent, Advanced Recycling Ventures – Commercial Manager, ExxonMobil
- Jan Holla, Leader – Circular Economy Europe, SABIC
- Dimitri Daniels, VP – Chemical Recycling & Upgrading, Green Dot
- Ewen Chesnel, Senior Manager Industry Affairs – Circular Economy, Plastics, BASF
- Massimo Cialone, Chief Material Specialist, Hankook Tire & Technology Co Ltd.
- Bram van der Drift, Chief Technology Officer, Synova
- Outi Teras, Head of Technology Commercialisation, Neste
- Jonas Decressin, EU Public Policy Officer, Lanxess
- Jiwon Sung, Senior System Manager, ISCC Systems and others.
Future of Chemical Recycling 2024 is taking place on 31st January & 1st February 2024, in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. See the website and agenda for details.