The Circular Plastics Conference 2021 is a series of online sessions on creating a circular plastics value chain. Top experts from academia, government and businesses present the latest technological, regulatory and socio-economic developments and outlook. Participants are actively involved to share their expertise and the hurdles they face.
Keynote speakers for the sessions on 29 April will be:
5A – Chemical depolymerisation and solvolysis, moderated by Jan Jager (Groningen University):
- Josse Kunst (Cure Technology)
- Fabian Lambert (IPFEN/ Axens)
- Dirk Verdoes (Soliqz)
5B – Product stewardship, moderated by Anne-Gaëlle Collot (PlasticsEurope):
- Irene Mora Barrantes (Sustainability and Environment Manager – PlasticsEurope)
- Laure Baillargeon (Policy Officer Chemicals & Plastics – DG Internal Market and Industry (GROW))
- Kamal Azrague (Senior Research Scientist – Sintef)
- Rob Rutjes (Manager Environmental Issues – LyondellBasell)
The conference will be streamed to a special Networkapp. Next to the online sessions, the Circular Plastic Conference connects the community through its online platform with Q&A sessions, networking facilities, and short pitches on the latest research by PhD and Post-Doc researchers. On the platform, companies also have the opportunity to feature their products and innovations on the online marketplace.
The Circular Plastics Conference 2021 is organized in collaboration with Plastics Europe, TNO and CEFLEX. The next sessions is on May 20, from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
PhD students or postdoc researchers who want to pitch their research during the conference can submit an abstract for this.