In this last concluding session we will formulate concrete next steps to make circular plastics reality. It sums up and relfects on the previous sessions and will build the foundation for the transition to a circular plastics economy. This last session of a long series of events will contain of two parts which are both moderated by Hans Wiltink.
In the first part we will reflect on the previous sessions which will consist of three separate 20-minute discussions on where we reflect on the previous sessions. During the second part of the session, a panel discussion takes place including three representatives from the Circular Plastics Initiative and three opinion makers and NGO representatives.
Participants on 20 May will be:
- Kim Ragaert (Assistant Professor, Ghent University)
- Sascha Kersten (Full Professor, University of Twente)
- Martine Brandsma (Director, NTCP)
- Gert Jan Kramer (Professor Sustainable Energy Supply Systems, Utrecht University)
- Thor Tummers (Public Affairs, Unilever)
- Graham Houlder (Managing Director, CEFLEX)
- Anne-Gaëlle Collot (Senior Manager Consumer & Environmental Affairs, PlasticsEurope)
- Juan Manuel Bañez Romero (Sustainability Advocacy Lead EMEA, Amcor)
- Harmen Spek (Manager Innovations & Solutions, The Plastic Soup Foundation)
- Marc Pruijn (Advisor Circular Economy, MVO Nederland)
- Janek Vahk (Programme Coordinator, Zero Waste Europe)
- Jaap den Doelder (Research Scientist, Dow and TU Eindhoven)
- Sanjeev Das (Global Packaging Director, Unilever)
- John Vernooij (General Director, Omrin)
The Circular Plastics Conference 2021 is organized in collaboration with Plastics Europe, TNO and CEFLEX.