The 2021 edition of the conference will once again bring together key lignofuels and advanced biofuels & materials stakeholders to join our forum discussions and hear latest industry case studies, including Technical, Strategic and Business Development Executives from First and Advanced Generation Biofuels Producers, Oil Refiners, Process Technology Providers, Enzyme Developers, Engineering Firms and Agribusiness as well as Financiers, Investors, Policy & Regulators, Automotive & Aviation Industries, Consultants, Traders & Brokers and Chemical Companies.
There will be two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with peers. Benefit from numerous interactive sessions, presentations, including case studies, and insightful panel discussions to get the best out of the event.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Bharadwaj Kummamuru, Executive Director, World Bioenergy Association
- Oskar Meijerink, Business Development Manager, SkyNRG
- Arvid Loken, Senior Advisor – Carbon Reduction Programme, Avinor
- Nicole Rencoret, Head of Communications and Development, Sustainable Shipping Initiative
- Philippe Mengal, Executive Director, Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking
- Carlos Ocampo, Global Business Director – Biomass, Novozymes
- Michael Hecquet, BioTfuel R&D Coordinator, TOTAL RC on behalf of Bionext
- Roel Vleeschouwers, Business Development Manager Sustainable Chemistry, VITO
- Panu Routasalo, Vice President, UPM Biofuels
- Bart Hellings, Head of Innovation, GoodFuels
- Erik Wormslev, Director Innovation, NIRAS
The organiser ACI is doing everything to ensure that the event goes ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. Venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
Image: Lignofuels 2020