The conference will be of interest to biofuel producers, oil refiners, process technology suppliers, enzyme developers, engineering firms, agribusiness, financiers & investors, policy makers & regulators, automotive & aerospace industry, consultants, traders & brokers and chemical companies, among others.
Confirmed speakers so far are:
- Andreas Teir, Head of Innovation Platform, Neste
- Marko Janhunen, Director of Public Affairs, UPM
- Andrea Martelli, Global Head of Biofuels Trading, Supply & Sustainability, ENI
- Oskar Meijerink, Head of Fuels of the Future, SkyNRG
- Henrik Brodin, Head of Energy, Sodra
- Arvid Loken, Senior Advisor, Carbon Reduction Programme, Avinor
- Felipe Ferrari, technology innovation renewable fuels, GoodFuels
The conference offers extensive networking opportunities with senior industry experts as well as the option to make a pre-conference visit to the Fintoil Crude Tall Oil (CTO) Biorefinery at the port of Hamina-Kotka on 6 February.With an import capacity of 200 ktonnes of crude tall oil, this is the third largest crude tall oil refinery in the world.
There are no additional costs for visiting the refinery, although the number of places is limited and will be allocated to conference participants on a first-come, first-served basis. Only 9 places are currently still available!
Check the website for more information, the programme and registration options, now with £240 early bird discount!