Delegates from university, industry, governmental and non-governmental organizations and venture capital providers will present their views on industrial biotechnology, sustainable (green) chemistry and agricultural policy related to the use of renewable raw materials for non-food applications and energy supply. The conference further aims at providing an overview of the scientific, technical, economic, environmental and social issues of renewable resources and biorefineries in order to give an impetus to the biobased economy and to present new developments in this area.
The three day international conference will consist of plenary lectures, oral presentations, poster sessions and an exhibition. Companies and research organizations are offered the opportunity to organize a satellite symposium.
The conference program will cover the following topics:
- Bioactive compounds from biomass
- Biobased materials
- Biomass fractionation
- Biocatalysis for bioresource transformation
- Bioproducts from woody biomass
- Chemical platform molecules
- Cyanobacterial and algal technology
- Downstream processing
- Environmental protection using microorganisms
- Metabolic engineering of cell factories
- Pretreatment and transformation of lignocellulosics
- Single cell oil production
- Thermochemical transformations of biomass
- Valorization of biomass waste streams
Register before May 1 and get an early bird discount!