This international two-day conference will cover new research results, European Bioeconomy, waste management, Outlook on Pyrolytic Lignin, Potential of Microalgae, Green Biorefinery Strategies, Overview on Biomates, Carbon Cycle management, Application of Blockchain Biofuel, Research on Bio-Based Epoxy Resin, Mass cultivation of feedstock, and much more.
The Biorefinery & Bio-Based Chemical Conference will be a dynamic gathering of Biorefinery Specialists, Biomass and Bioenergy Scientists, Renewable Energy Directors, Biomethane and Regulation Managers, Energy Sector Consultants, Researchers, Professors, Research Scientists, Chemical Engineers, Legal Advisors, Technology Developers, Fuel Engineers etc. to exchange views on Biorefinery and Biochemicals, to enhance their business strategies, explore the latest trends, and manage the key changes taking place in the industry.
Regional Outlook and Market Research
- European Outlook: Bio-Industrial and Bio-Refinery
- Outlook on Bioenergy Production
- An Outlook on Pyrolytic Lignin
- Employing Microwave Radiation in Biofuel Production
- Nanotechnology in Microalgal Biorefinery
- Hydrothermal Liquefaction of Algae
Latest Research on Biorefinery & Bio-Based Chemical
- Challenges and Benefits of using 2G Biomass
- Artificial Cellulase for Cellulosic Ethanol Production
- Beech Wood Bio-Oil for Application as Raw Material
The full program can be found on the conference website. The venue will be confirmed 4-6 weeks prior to the event, as the number of attendees varies significantly.