Researchers from all around the world will join this fantastic conference programme and will be able to connect with fellow researchers and industry experts, develop new collaborations and build their networks in a very easy and convenient way through private online meetings and video chats.
By joining this conference, you will get:
- 35 hours of Presentations & Discussions with Live Video Chats
- 35 hours of Networking Breaks with live meeting chats with speakers, panel members, delegates, suppliers, customers, and exhibitors
7 October – Track I – Nutrition
- Plant-Protein Quality (bio-availability, digestibility, and allergenicity)
- Plant-Protein Performance for Health (muscle health)
- Plant-Protein Diets (diets, nutrition & health)
The focus is on new science related to better availability of the healthy properties of crops, new plant-based (proteins) ingredients, and better physical performance and better healthy diets.
8 October – Track II – Food Technology
- Plant-Protein Ingredients
- Plant-Protein Processing Technologies
- Plant-Protein Foods
The focus is on new science which will lead to new properties, new functionalities, and new applications with better taste and texture. As well as on new processing technologies using less water, less energy, fewer emissions, and creating less waste. Special attention will be given to clean label and the wholesomeness of plant protein crops, and thus less processing.
Early bird discount
Secure your place by registering before 31 August and save €200!