The two day event specially designed to bring together senior executives, key industry experts, researchers and bioplastic manufacturers, to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of bioenvironmental polymer engineering, most recent innovations, trends and concern as well as solutions adopted in the sector.
It’s also provides platform to meet experts form other industries such food & beverage, product & packaging and automotive to discuss the latest strategies on commercialisation, application and market access of biopolymer products and methods to overcome current market challenges and maximise the opportunities.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Rana Pant, Team Leader, European Commission
- Hermann Diem, Global Technical Manager, Clariant
- Richard Vendamme, Senior R&D Professional, Flemish Institute For Technological Research (VITO)
- Marco Jansen, Commercial Director Renewable Chemicals (Bioplastics), Braskem
- Andreas Kuenkel, VP Biopolymer Research, BASF
- Soren Kristiansen, Director Specialist Materials, Lego Group
- Lars Boerger, Head of Product, Emerging Businesses Unit, NESTE
- Peter Hawighorst, Project Manager, ISCC System GmbH
- Lidia Garcia, Head of Biopolymers, AITIIP BARBARA
- Patrick Zimmermann, Director Marketing & Sales, FKuR Kunststoff GmbH
- Hendrik Waegeman, Business Development, Bio Base Europe
- David Newman, Managing Director, Bio-Based and Biodegradable Industries Association (BBIA)
- Dorothee Arns, Executive Director, CEFIC
- Sabine Lindner, Consumer & Environmental Affairs, PlasticsEurope
- Alexia Delsalle, Référent Biomatériaux – Responsable De Projet Innovation, Renault
- Mariagiovanna Vetere, Global Public Affairs Director, NatureWorks LLC
- Miguel Angel Valera Gomez, Compounding Department, AIMPLAS
- Maria Reis, Team Leader/Full Professor, Universidade Nova De Lisboa
- Albin Kaelin, CEO, EPEA Switzerland GmbH
A limited number of participants will be able to visit the BioBase Europe Pilot Plant in Ghent; additional registration is required!