How can we use this potential and roll out hydrogen within the mobility, industry and energy sectors? How can we scale up the hydrogen economy? To get there questions need to be answered and we need to share our power and knowledge.
Speakers on the Fueling Future Summit will be (among others):
- Noé van Hulst, Hydrogen Envoy at the Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate Policy;
- René Schutte, Program Manager Hydrogen Gasunie and Member of the Board of Hydrogen Europe;
- Didier Stevens, Senior Manager European and Government Affairs at Toyota Motor Europe and Member of the Board of Hydrogen Europe;
- Roger Hertzenberg, CEO Hydrogen UNO-X;
- Tudor Constantinescu, Principal Advisor of the Director General Energy European Commission;
- Pierre Etienne Franc, Vice President Air Liquide, managing the Hydrogen Energy World Business Unit;
- Michèle Azalbert, CEO ENGIE Hydrogen;
- Marco Waas, Director RD&I and Technology Nouryon;
- Nigel Brandon, Professor and Director Energy Futures Lab Imperial College.
Main sponsor of this event is the Dutch company Gasunie.