The event will bring together the key industry stakeholders from the thermoplastic compounding industry, thermoplastic producers, additives and masterbatch suppliers, compounding technology providers, consultants, market analysts and more for two days of in-depth presentations, interactive sessions and fantastic networking opportunities.
In line with growing environmental concerns and the subsequent effect on the plastics industry, the conference will analyse the role thermoplastic compounding plays in the Circular Economy and the opportunities for bio-based polymers.
Key Topics Include:
- Examining uses of Thermoplastic Compounds across Industries;
- Trends in the Automotive Industry Shaping Opportunities for Compounds;
- New & Innovative Properties of Polymers;
- Breakthrough for Development in Fuel Cell Production;
- Logistics and Processing Technologies;
- Overcoming Supply Chain Challenges;
- Improving Recycling in the Plastics Industry;
- Political Economy and its Impact on Plastic;
- The Role of Compounding in the Circular Economy;
- Enhancing Public Perceptions of Plastics;
- Thermoplastic Compounding to Reuse Waste Carbon Fibres;
- Bio-Based Options for Thermoplastic Compounding.
The venue will be confirmed approximately 4-6 weeks before the event.