Participation offers Dutch entrepreneurs the opportunity to get acquainted with the French and international biogas and biomass markets. Moreover, the ‘country of the year’ status brings extra attention to the expertise and innovation of Dutch companies and knowledge institutions in the bio-economy and bio-energy:
- web pages dedicated to each Dutch company/institute
- special pages in the printed catalogue to explain the dynamics of the Dutch market to an international audience
- specific videos on the Dutch expertise, distributed via the event’s Youtube channel
- a special newsletter about the Dutch sector launched 3 weeks before the event
- a special mailing to all participants and visitors presenting the Dutch companies/market
- a Dutch branded exhibitors party prior to the event
- a large representation of Dutch speakers for the conference
- and of course 2 main locations in the middle of the exhibition floor for Dutch participants, one for biogas and one for biomass, of 36m2 each (72m2 in total).
Check the agenda for more information about the Bio360 Expo 2022. For more information on participation in the Dutch country pavilions, please contact Anaëlle Fer, deputy representative at the Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO) in Nantes, via email.
Image: Expo Nantes