Bio360 Expo is a focal point for all stakeholders from across the BioEnergy and BioEconomy community. The purpose of Bio360 Expo is to serve the global effort to preserve our planet by accelerating the biotransition. Because time is so short and there is so little room for trial and error, the imperative to knowledge share and collaborate could not be more pressing.
Through its international exhibition and conference programme, Bio360 Expo does all in its power to be a platform where 1+1=3, where innovative collaborations are conceived, where success builds on success, enabling us to get there quicker. Bio360 Expo is the place that strives to bring all this together and to serve the transition to a new bioage where future generations can continue to thrive, sustainably.
The event attracts 450-500 international exhibitors making Bio360 Expo a genuine point of exchange for global bioknowhow covering all aspects of bioenergy and the fast growing biobased sector, including:
- Solid bioenergy: biomass and wood-energy, solid waste recovery, forestry and agricultural co-products for co/tri-generation, district and industrial heating, and renewable green gas.
- Liquid bioenergy: liquid biofuels for the road, maritime and aviation transport sectors
- Gaseous bioenergy: biogas, biomethane, bioNGV, green hydrogen for local consumption or broader distribution
- Biobased materials and products: bioplastics, biochemicals, biomaterials, biopharmaceuticals, biotextiles, biocoatings, bioadditives etc.
- Biochar: biochar has a large evolving range of usages from agriculture and soil management, for livestock, water management, construction, biocomposites …
- Carbon capture and utilization / storage (CCU/S)*: capturing and utilising CO2 for chemicals, fuels, feed, materials…
7000-8000 participants from 35 countries converge on Nantes for two full days from across a range of sectors, each of which plays a key role in developing bioenergy and the bioeconomy, including:
- Forestry and wood
- Bioenergy and bioeconomy sectors
- Public bodies
- Elected representative
- Research institutes
- Associations & Federations
There will be 4 bilingual conference rooms (english/french) will feature over the two days leading thinkers, innovators and “doers” from across Europe and beyond who will share their visions and achievements as well as identify the challenges we still face on the road to becoming a biosociety.
See the conference website for more information and registration options.
Image: Expo Nantes