The two-day event under the motto “Bio meets Economy – Science meets Industry” offers interesting lectures on the topics of:
- social-economic issues of the Bioeconomy
- challenges and chances within the forest based Bioeconomy
- plant productivity for a growing Bioeconomy
- the pathway to success with biotech products
- research highlights funded by BMBF (Federal Ministry of Education and Research)
The partner region 2018 will be Scandinavia. In addition to that we will discuss results and approaches of the Bioeconomy Model Region of Central Germany in special subsessions and lay a higher focus on networking opportunities such as on our networking dinner after the first conference day at 7:00 pm.
For your registration, please use the online form. For further information please visit the conference website.