Recent insights argue that innovation is a collective process, which does not follow a linear path. How? Experience it for yourself, at BEHAVE 2023, the 7th edition of the European Energy Network’s (EnR) biennial European Conference on Behaviour and Energy Efficiency. BEHAVE focuses on the application of behavioural insights in energy efficiency and climate mitigation. It provides a unique forum for policymakers, academia, industry and practitioners to exchange ideas and experiences on promoting effective solutions to reduce carbon emissions and mitigate climate impacts.
This year’s inspiring event will be held in the place where the European Treaty was signed, Maastricht (Netherlands).
Topics covered will include:
- public engagement in energy solutions and policy-making;
- public acceptance and adoption of energy behaviour, solutions and policies;
- interventions to promote or facilitate behavioural change among households and workers; a ensuring fair and inclusive energy transition;
- how technology/system design could encourage and facilitate behavioural change;
- public and private procurement of recycled materials instead of raw materials (resource efficiency).
The focus of BEHAVE 2023 is on many interactive sessions and panel discussions to learn from each other and make new contacts. The full programme has not yet been finalised, but will be available in September. However, registration is already possible now. Participation is free of charge. The working language will be English.