The Biocolours conference program will include presentations from keynotes, in addition to those presentations selected through the Call for Abstracts process. Presentations are not the only way your thinking can are shared, with many abstracts selected to be displayed in the Biocolours conference lounge as posters. The deadline for submission is December 1st 2017. The conference topics are:
- Green building blocks for colourants and green synthesis to (new) colourants
- Bioprospecting of colourants or additives for colourants
- Biorefinery of colourants
- Industrial and commercial application and use of biobased colourants
- Performance improvement of colourants by the use of additives and
- Environmental aspects of colourants
Authors are welcome to submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation. The Biocolours Program Committee will select abstracts for presentation based on the relevance to the topics. Please visit the website for all information.