The 3D Printing Materials Conference is a platform and information interface enabling an exchange of informations on market requirements, research interests and current results, skills and resources as well as facilitating the building of future partnerships. Academics, engineers, designers, and managers are invited to lecture on their state-of-the-art developments and future prospects or display their products and offers as exhibitor.
The market has huge potential: it seems that hardly a day goes by without new materials being added to the 3D printing palette. Simultaneously, it raises many associated questions: which developments can be expected in the near future? Which markets will be influenced on short term? How can materials be produced cost-efficiently?
The following topics will be covered:
- Polymers (New materials)
- Application of polymers in 3D Printing (from standard to high quality / high risk)
- Multi material 3D Printing 3D design & 3D engineering tools / Visualisation tools
- Value Engineering / Virtual Engineering
- Topology Optimization
- Reverse engineering
- Postprocessing / AMES (Additive Manufacturing Execution Systems) / (MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
- Blockchain 4D Printing from idea to full functionality
- Smart materials
- Applications & opportunities for designing and engineering
- New materials for shoes and wearables
- Applications in robotics
- New type of sensors
More information and a full program can be found on the conference website.