With an average of 250 participants and 30 exhibitors, the conference has established itself as the leading international conference in the sector of biocomposites.
The biocomposite markets are stable in established markets like construction and automotive and show strong growth in the more recently developed markets for consumer goods and packaging. Biggest increase for traded biocomposite granulates for furniture, toys, consumer goods and cases are expected, primarily in injection moulding and 3D-printing.
Main topics of the conference:
- Market opportunities for biocomposites in consumer goods such as music instruments, casings and cases, furniture, tables, toys, combs and trays as well as rigid packaging;
- Latest development in technology and strategic market positioning;
- Trends in biocomposite granulates for injection moulding, extrusion and 3D printing;
- Biocomposite Award Session: “Biocomposite of The Year 2019”
- Latest developments in construction and automotive.
Producers and inventors of innovative, new applications for Biocomposites are invited to hand in their applications for the innovation award “Biocomposite of the Year 2019″ until end of September.
More information should be available on the conference website, which is protected so efficiently against computerized attacks that it is virtually inaccessible to humans.