The following technology developers are participating:
- University of Antwerp (supercomputing, AI)
- Citymesh, Orange, Siemens (industry solutions, telecommunications, 5G)
- The Grain, ML6 (AI/Machine Learning)
- Digi-Flow (IT/OT security, enterprise digitisation)
- Rombit, BASIL, Pàu, In The Pocket, Manual.to (varia software)
- Cronos (IT/OT integration)
In addition, project consortia from recent Catalisti projects will provide an update on their experiences, results and lessons learned. Among others, the finalised Living Lab Training 4.0 and the ICON project Real-time Data Assisted Process development and Production in CHEMical applications (DAP²CHEM) will be discussed. The latter is now in full preparation for a follow-up project: Efficient Learning for CHEMical applications (EL4CHEM), for which partners are still being sought.