A startup mission is a great opportunity to meet potential new customers, investors and business partners abroad. It provides insight into international markets and business culture as well as possible competitor activities. It also gives start-ups a chance to present their products to a wide but relevant audience. The price of participation is low. For €500 (excluding VAT) per company per mission, one or two persons can participate.
The following missions are scheduled:
- 12 – 16 June 2023: London Tech Week
- 14 – 17 June 2023: Viva Technology, Paris
- 26 – 29 June 2023: Collision, Toronto (Canada)
- 15 – 17 August 2023: Digital Demo Day, Düsseldorf (Germany)
- 13 – 16 November 2023: Web Summit, Lisbon (Portugal)
- 30 November – 1 December 2023: Slush, Helsinki (Finland)
- 9 – 12 January 2024: CES, Las Vegas (USA, possibly at a different rate)
These dates are indicative. Check the RFO website for more information.