Discover how synthetic biology is disrupting consumer products, food, agriculture, medicine, chemicals, materials, and more in 3 days of interactivity packed with exceptional content and delivered entirely online
by using the latest technology to keep the event entertaining, engaging and interactive.
Come learn the latest technologies, hear the big announcements in the field, make new partnerships, meet investors, and discover new companies.
Among the speakers are:
- Ed Boyden, Professor in Neurotechnology, MIT
- George Church, Professor, Harvard & MIT
- Jennifer Holmgrem, CEO, Lanzatech
- Emily Leproust, CEO & Director, Twist Bioscience
- Tim Lu, Co-Founder & CEO, Senti Biosciences
- Matt Ocko, Co-Managing Partner, DCVC
- Sylvia Wulf, President & CEO, AquaBounty Technologies
- Christina Smolke, Co-Founder & CEO, Antheia