SusChem’s vision is for a competitive and innovative Europe where Sustainable Chemistry, Biotechnology and enabling Digital technologies respond to Societal challenges by providing Sustainable solutions.
Join for networking, matchmaking, technology scouting and consortia formation opportunities. This is an opportunity to meet stakeholders from the large industry, academia, research organisations (RTOs), SMEs and startups to build consortia and submit project proposals targeting the 2019 and 2020 calls of Horizon 2020.
During the brokerage event, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Be informed directly by European Commission representatives presenting open H2020 calls on SusChem-related topics (Materials, Process Technologies, ICT, Eco-Innovation and Energy)
- Pitch project ideas live to the SusChem Stakeholder community
- Interact with the SusChem National Platforms (NTPs), representing a number of project ideas
- Interact with deep-tech startups towards creating collaborative opportunities
- Connect with Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) and SPIRE, and receive information on their project portfolio and open calls
- Reach out to other stakeholders via ‘speed-dating’ and networking sessions.
Participation in the event is free of charge.