The event features multiple rounds of live and online sessions where key players along the bio-based industries sectors will have access to 20 prominent SMEs and 20 corporations eeking strategic funding and partnerships for the growth and deployment of their technologies and production processes.
The bio-based sectors covered include:
- agriculture and agri-food, aquaculture and marine
- chemicals and materials (including bioplastics)
- forestry, pulp and paper
- waste management and treatment
- circular models
Why to join the Bio-based Scaling & Finance Forum 2022?
- Meet forty members of the Bio-based Industries Consortium (BIC) that are seeking deployment and growth as well as investments, financing and partnerships.
- Meet corporate specialists, and the most active invited-only investors, financiers, government agencies, clusters and advisors.
- Interact on your opportunity and gain valuable contacts, insights, meetings and peer recognition.
- Benefit of the digital platform and (online/live) event sessions of an invitation-only collaborative network.