The two-day program will go into the many different applications of seaweed that exist now and will combine plenary sessions with interactive poster presentations, trade shows and debate sessions, among others.
Seagriculture experts and professionals from all over the world will gather together in 6 plenary sessions to discuss seaweed biology, norms, regulation, seaweed economics and seaweed production.
The main themes of Seagriculture 2018 are:
- Regulatory environment of seaweed farming
- What is an economical sustainable scale on farming seaweed in Europe?
- What are the mechanical Critical Success Factors for Scaling up?
- Critical Factors for upscaling in food and nonfood sector, feed, medicine and new applications
- Species; current and future target species, from strain to sea crop
- How can we make the seaweed market grow?