From 4 until 7 march 2018, ECO-BIO 2018 will provide a forum for participants from academia and industry, from government and NGOs. In Dublin the participants will review progress in industrial biotechnology and creating bio-based solutions.
Join us in Dublin to: Interact with high-level speakers: more than 20 plenary and keynote speakers include:
- Maria Reis, Nova University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Mike Jones, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Patricia Osseweijer, TU Delft, The Netherlands
- Rob van Leen, DSM, The Netherlands
- Solange I. Mussatto, DTU, Denmark
- Stefan de Kok, Zymergen, USA
- Trevor Hodkinson, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
Participate in the forum discussions:
- Natural materials and fibres
- Renewable products: Drivers and success factors
- Impact of the biobased economy on the environment, ecology and ecosystem
Present your latest research – new abstract deadline: Abstracts are invited by 23 October 2017 for high-quality contributed oral presentations and the large poster sessions within the following tracks:
- Scientific discovery
- Technological development
- Impact assessment of biobased solutions
- Innovation and valorisation
View extended topic information and submit abstracts here.
Gain a global perspective: coverage includes experience from the developed world and insight from developing countries.We welcome your participation and views and invite you to submit an abstract.
For more information, the full programme and registration, see the website of ECO-BIO 2018.